Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site Dedicated to the Creative Genius and All Around Awesome Tim Burton!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9 (produced by Tim)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Airikah

Airikah

9 (produced by Tim) Empty
PostSubject: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:03 pm

9 (produced by Tim) 404px-9posterfinal

9 takes place in a world parallel to our own, in which the very legacy of humanity is threatened by machines. The machines that a scientist has created rebelled and began to manufacture an army to wipe out humanity. So a scientist creates a group of sapient rag dolls. These rag dolls, or "stitch punks" as Shane Acker calls them, live a post-apocalyptic existence and one day they find 9, one of their own. This group of rag dolls includes 1 (Christopher Plummer) their gruff self-proclaimed leader, 2 (Martin Landau) a kindly old inventor, the silent hooded twins 3 and 4, 5 (John C. Reilly) 2's loyal apprentice, 6(Crispin Glover) a wild, visionary artist, 7 (Jennifer Connelly) a brave female warrior, 8 (Fred Tatasciore), 1's tough but dim-witted bodyguard, and finally 9 (Elijah Wood) a brave and loyal friend who displays leadership qualities that can help them survive against the machines that mercilessly hunt them down.

Watch Tim talk about being involved with the movie HERE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_airikah
darkARTist13
Admin
darkARTist13

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 pm

ahskhdkhdkshk! I HAVENT SEEN THAT VID YET! TIMMY! *glomps* He's such a cutie. This movie seriously does look epic though. I cannot wait bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://burtonitisx.forumotion.com
Joannaaa

Joannaaa

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:30 pm

sounds cool cheers
i'll give it a chance afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Joanna-Shapiro/553283580
toxic girl

toxic girl

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 pm

I am anticipating!
Back to top Go down
Airikah

Airikah

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Joannaaa wrote:
sounds cool cheers
i'll give it a chance afro

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_airikah
toxic girl

toxic girl

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 pm

the main lil character looks like a nerd <3 i lovett
*loving the afro emote*
Back to top Go down
TimBurtonIsMyHero

TimBurtonIsMyHero

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:09 am

Jaaaa can't wait
Back to top Go down
TimBurtonIsMyHero

TimBurtonIsMyHero

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 pm

9 (produced by Tim) Shane-acker-9-8character-poster-745631
9 (produced by Tim) 9_poster_7-761047

Friday, June 26, 2009
Two "9" Character Posters
Two character posters promoting 9 are online, along with a few words from producer Tim Burton, courtesy of bscreview.com.

The first is of 7, voiced by Jennifer Connelly:

"A brave and self-sufficient warrior, 7 is the group’s sole female. A fiercely independent adventuress, she has been out patrolling the wasteland. To survive, she has adapted, finding the bones of a deceased bird and crafting her signature skull helmet.

"Producer Tim Burton explains why he loves 7: '7 is my favorite in terms of poses struck. Growing up on martial arts movies, 7’s got that real Bruce Lee kind of quality that is just really strong."
Back to top Go down
Joannaaa

Joannaaa

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 am

eeeeeek i really love the posters I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Joanna-Shapiro/553283580
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 (produced by Tim)   9 (produced by Tim) Empty

Back to top Go down

9 (produced by Tim)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The man Behind it all :: Tim's Movies, Poetry, and Drawings-
Jump to: